This month we’re making a scrumptious banana bread! Made with 3 tremendous ripe bananas this unbelievable chocolate banana bread is so moist, fluffy, and chocolatey.
What’s the Match Foodie Cooking Membership?
The Match Foodie Cooking Membership is a month-to-month cooking problem to get you within the kitchen cooking from scratch!
We thought there was no higher solution to deliver our digital neighborhood collectively than to all make the identical recipe every month to rejoice actual meals.
February 2022 – The Particulars
Learn the beneath particulars VERY fastidiously as we need to ensure that your entry counts! If in case you have questions, please depart them within the feedback of this publish.
Recipe of the Month
Are you prepared for probably the most scrumptious chocolate banana bread you’ve ever tasted? This month we’re making our Unbelievable Chocolate Banana Bread — it’s so chocolatey and moist and tastes like dessert.
why you’ll love this recipe
Entire grains: this chocolate banana bread is made with white entire wheat flour as an alternative of refined flour.
3 bananas: we aren’t skimping on the banana taste on this recipe!
Chocolate x 2: not solely does this recipe name for cocoa powder, however we’re additionally utilizing chocolate chips, too!
All About Chocolate Banana Bread
This chocolate banana bread continues to get 5-star overview after 5-star overview! It’s chocolatey, fluffy, and made with entire elements!
Much like our different banana bread recipes on Match Foodie Finds, this chocolate banana bread is made with white entire wheat flour and coconut oil.
Elements You’ll Want
- eggs: we haven’t tried this recipe, eggless, however you may all the time attempt to sub 2 flax eggs.
- mashed banana: the riper the bananas you employ, the sweeter your chocolate banana bread will probably be.
- almond milk: we love the nutty taste of almond milk, however be at liberty to make use of any sort of milk.
- vanilla: we used 2 entire teaspoons on this recipe and I completely adore the flavour it provides.
- coconut oil: coconut oil is a superb sub for vegetable oil, however you may all the time swap when you don’t have any coconut oil available!
- white entire wheat: that is our absolute favourite flour to make any sort of bread loaf with. We haven’t examined this recipe with the rest, however I’m positive you could possibly sub both all-purpose flour or an all-purpose gluten-free flour mix.
- brown sugar: A bit little bit of brown sugar goes a good distance! Basic banana bread requires brown sugar and that’s why we stored it on this recipe. When you’re searching for a substitution, I’d use coconut sugar or one other granular sugar.
- cocoa powder: since that is CHOCOLATE banana bread, the cocoa powder is important! Be sure to search for a cocoa powder that’s unsweetened for the most effective outcomes.
- chocolate chips: Don’t skimp on the chocolate chips…is a rule when making banana bread. Simply belief me.
Instruments You’ll Want
- The bananas matter: The riper the banana, the sweeter. They’re additionally simpler to mash. One factor we’ve realized is that when you don’t mash your bananas sufficient, they may sink to the underside, so simply ensure you get in there and mash them properly.
- The pan you employ issues, too! There isn’t any mistaken reply, however when you use a metallic loaf pan, it distributes the warmth extra evenly, the place there may be extra of an opportunity of uneven cooking in a ceramic pan.
- Add the coconut oil final: Just be sure you add the coconut oil final in order that it doesn’t agency up when it mixes with the opposite chilly, moist elements.
- Don’t over prepare dinner: Be sure that to regulate the middle of your loaf. When you overcook your bread, it’s going to find yourself robust and crumbly.
make muffins as an alternative!
Would you somewhat make chocolate banana muffins as an alternative? Listed below are some straightforward instructions on how you can use this batter to make muffins as an alternative a loaf.
- Line a muffin tin with muffin liners and spray them with cooking spray.
- Make the batter as directed within the recipe card.
- Fill every muffin properly about 3/4 of the way in which full. It’s best to get round 12 muffins.
- Bake at 350ºF for round 18-23 minutes or till the facilities are absolutely cooked.
The best way to Enter
Now that you understand how to make the recipe, it’s time to submit your creation!
- Go to the Unbelievable Chocolate Banana Bread weblog publish.
- Make the recipe and snap a photograph of it.
- Depart a touch upon the Unbelievable Chocolate Banana Bread weblog publish with a photograph of your creation letting individuals know the way it went. We’d love a star-rating, but it surely’s not required. Be sure that to depart your title and e-mail within the remark type as a result of that is how we’ll contact the winners!
be a part of the match foodie cooking membership on fb!
Take part on the Match Foodie Fb enjoyable and turn into a member of our FREE Fb Group. The Match Foodie Cooking Membership group on Fb is a solution to share your cooking creations and make new like-minded pals on-line.
Thursday, February 3, 2022 – the primary day you’re eligible to submit an entry.
Tuesday, February 22, 2022 – the final day to submit your picture and remark.
Wednesday, February 23, 2022 – the winners will probably be randomly chosen and introduced on this weblog publish and on social media.
2 contributors will every win a $100 Goal reward card. The choice will probably be random and based mostly on feedback which might be obtained between February 3 and February 22, 2022.
Winners will probably be introduced on the final Wednesday of the month (February 23, 2022) by way of social media and weblog publish.
Charity of the Month
OVARIAN CANCER RESEARCH ALLIANCE
OCRA not solely helps fund ovarian most cancers analysis, however additionally they act as a voice for the ovarian most cancers neighborhood advocating for sufferers. Additionally they assist sufferers and households navigating this horrible illness.
We particularly selected this the Ovarian Most cancers Analysis Alliance in honor of Lee’s mother-in-law who’s an ovarian most cancers fighter and survivor.
We’d love so that you can assist our month-to-month charity and donate what you may.
When you really feel so inclined, donate to the Ovarian Most cancers Analysis Alliance HERE.