If a pupil has ever stated to you, “I can’t discover something about this,” the webinar that I’m internet hosting on February fifteenth is for you.
On February fifteenth at 4pm ET I’m internet hosting Search Methods for Historical past College students and Academics.
On this one hour webinar I’ll share the methods and methods that I’ve used with my very own college students to assist them get past the primary few pages of Google search outcomes and dive deep into the analysis course of. Be taught extra about it within the following video.
Key factors of the webinar embrace:
- How one can craft fascinating search classes.
- Getting college students past the primary web page of search outcomes.
- Various search engines like google for historical past college students.
- Accessing and using native, state, provincial and nationwide archives.
- Guiding college students by way of supply analysis.
Everybody who registers for the webinar will get a duplicate of my eBook, Search Methods for Historical past College students and Academics.
Reside and recorded entry!
This might be hosted stay at 4pm ET on February fifteenth! It can even be recorded for everybody who registers upfront.
No, this webinar is not free however the instruments featured and methods inside it are free to make use of. Purchases of this webinar make it attainable for me to create different free sources like The Sensible Ed Tech Handbook that I replace and divulge to 1000’s of academics yearly.