As Google Docs has improved and added extra options through the years a few of these options get forgotten or simply plain missed. Simply because these options do not bounce out, doesn’t suggest they are not useful to college students and academics. In this new video I spotlight ten of my favourite “missed” Google Docs options for college kids and academics.
- These are nice for organizing group notes.
- These present a simple method so as to add accent marks, math symbols, arrows, and emojis to paperwork.
- These are completely different from checklists and are accessible no matter which Google Doc you are at the moment viewing in your account.
Altering Default Textual content.
- Uninterested in the usual 11 level Arial font? Change the default font to something you want.
Desk of Contents.
- This can be a nice strategy to hyperlink and bounce to sections of lengthy paperwork. The desk of contents works even should you export the doc to PDF.
- Change the default substitution settings so your title is rarely misspelled once more. Or change the settings to disable among the computerized options in Google Docs.
- Educate youngsters the place that is to allow them to discover definitions and synonyms with out leaving Google Docs.
- College students can use the built-in digicam choice so as to add photos of handwritten work to their Google Docs.
- Mark a doc as confidential or draft.