Having hassle with as we speak’s Wordle? In that case, we’re right here to assist.
Attempting to resolve Wordle #389 for July 13, 2022, and wish some assist. It’s a troublesome one as we speak. We’ve obtained a few hints that would enable you to maintain your spectacular Wordle streak alive.
Earlier than you check out the hints under, try our straightforward information on enjoying Wordle for some suggestions and methods for taking part in each day, together with methods and good beginning phrases. And bookmark our Wordle hub so you’ll be able to come again for extra hints and solutions.
Extra on Wordle
Wordle is a vocabulary sport through which gamers get six tries to guess a five-letter phrase. When you enter a guess, particular person letters inside the phrase you entered will seem in numerous colours. Every colour has a special that means.
- Inexperienced: The letter entered is 100% right — the correct letter in the correct house.
- Yellow: The entered letter is within the right phrase, however you’ve positioned it within the flawed house.
- Grey: The entered letter just isn’t used within the reply.
The objective is to guess the proper phrase in as few makes an attempt as potential.
- At the moment’s Wordle begins with a B.
- At the moment’s Wordle solely makes use of one vowel.
- At the moment’s Wordle is a phrase you can use to explain an disagreeable meal.
Nonetheless having hassle? No worries — you’ll be able to’t get all of them! Should you simply wish to see as we speak’s Wordle reply to proceed your streak, you’ll find it under.
The reply to as we speak’s Wordle is …
Bland is an adjective that may imply “missing robust options or traits and due to this fact uninteresting” or “(of meals or drink) delicate or insipid.”
LIVE: PS5 Recreation Prime Day offers — lowest costs as we speak
‘Wordle’ as we speak, July 12: Reply, hints, and assist for phrase of the day (#388)
‘Wordle’ as we speak, July 11: Reply, hints, and assist for phrase of the day (#387)
‘Wordle’ as we speak, July 10: Reply, hints, and assist for phrase of the day (#386)
‘Wordle’ as we speak, July 9: Reply, hints, and assist for phrase of the day (#385)