When Seize One for iPad was launched in June, there was no choice to tether your digital camera to your iPad. They promised it might be coming quickly and now they’ve made good on that promise. The newest v1.10 replace for Seize One for iPad now helps tethering your digital camera to your iPad whereas taking pictures. And it does it wired via a USB cable or wirelessly over WiFi.
The brand new replace lets photographers shoot straight into Seize One on the iPad to have the ability to see a big preview of your photographs as they’re being taken and you may apply a preset to them by default to get a good suggestion of how the ultimate picture goes to look. You can even use your iPad to remotely set off your digital camera with out having to the touch it in any respect – very useful while you’ve bought a digital camera mounted in a hard-to-reach location.
That is the whole record of what’s new within the newest Seize One for iPad.
- Now you can shoot tethered straight by way of USB cable or Wi-Fi
- Remotely set off a seize out of your iPad with our first shutter button iteration
- Robotically apply the identical changes to all tethered images by enabling the “Subsequent Seize Changes” toggle
- Change the Fujifilm simulation of your Fujifilm RAW recordsdata from the devoted instrument
- Export Originals and TIFF recordsdata
- Use Auto Regulate to rapidly edit your photos
- Change the Wheel and “Fast Edit” sliding instructions within the app’s Gestures & Shortcuts part throughout the Settings web page
- Get recommendations on how you can use the gesture interactions with a brand new Onboarding view
Different bug fixes and enhancements
The one factor that hasn’t been introduced with the most recent replace is a whole record of the entire cameras which might be suitable with Seize One tethering on the iPad. There additionally doesn’t seem like such a listing on the Seize One web site but, though we’ve reached out to Seize One to search out out if one is accessible and we’ll replace this publish if and once they reply.
Replace: We’ve heard again from Seize One and the record for RAW file compatibility with Seize One for iPad has been up to date to incorporate tethering data, however basically, any digital camera that helps tethering with Seize One on the desktop must be supported in Seize One for iPad, with the considerably ironic exception of Part One cameras.
Seize One for iPad v1.10 is accessible now on the Apple App Retailer and prices $4.99/mo together with entry to Cloud File Switch (as much as 1,000 images saved within the cloud at any given time). You could find out extra about Seize One for iPad on the Seize One web site.